From: David Meyer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009020520:09:14
Subject: Math comic strips

Great ideas to "make the math come alive, or at least be fun"!

In the early part of the school year, I have my students create
Math-related comic strips - they can be related to any mathematical
topic.  This is a great opportunity for my more artistically-inclined
students.

Hope this idea helps..

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question