Q&A #19887

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: 7th Pre-Algebra projects

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: David Meyer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2009020520:09:14
Subject: Math comic strips

Great ideas to "make the math come alive, or at least be fun"! In the early part of the school year, I have my students create Math-related comic strips - they can be related to any mathematical topic. This is a great opportunity for my more artistically-inclined students. Hope this idea helps..

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®