From: crystal <iceblue_6@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004050322:26:23
Subject: finding help with math

I'm tring to get my high school diploma,I'm 29 years old.
Dropped out in the 9th grade.Math scares me,I'm trying to
better myself, but I don't know where to go to get help with my
math...Is there a web site I can go to?Or books at the libary?
please help, my children are proud of me and I won't fail them or me.
Thanks..

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®