From: Denise <fishnet@injersey.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998112021:27:04
Subject: Teaching Time to t1/2, 1/4 to & 1/4 past the hour

	I'm a student teacher working with 2/3 rd grage neurologically and
perceptually impaired kids in a self contained class. My cooperating
teacher wants me to do a mini-unit on "The Grouchy Ladybug", by Eric
Carle and teach time as a culminating activity for this unit. I need a
multi-sensory, knock your socks off activity to really drive the
concept of telling time home to these kids in a fun way. Any ideas
would be greatly appreciated. My unit is due ASAP.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/