Q&A #212

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching elapsed time

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Denise

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998112022:27:04
Subject: Teaching Time to t1/2, 1/4 to & 1/4 past the hour

I'm a student teacher working with 2/3 rd grage neurologically and perceptually impaired kids in a self contained class. My cooperating teacher wants me to do a mini-unit on "The Grouchy Ladybug", by Eric Carle and teach time as a culminating activity for this unit. I need a multi-sensory, knock your socks off activity to really drive the concept of telling time home to these kids in a fun way. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. My unit is due ASAP.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®