From: Katie <thecoffeespill@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005012920:28:09
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Teaching elapsed time

Thank you so much!  I'm in high school, tutoring a 3rd grader and
she's having trouble with elapsed time.  I tried doing something
similar, but there was nothing visible to work with, so it was very
difficult.  I left her as stumped about elapsed time as I was on how
to teach it.  This helps a lot!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®