Q&A #216

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Awareness Week

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: debbie webber

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001030620:45:38
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fun ideas for math awareness month

I am the director of a school food service department and am looking for ideas for my April menu. I thought that I would highlight April as Math Awareness Month and include a couple "Ask Dr. Math" puzzles on the menu.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®