From: debbie webber <debbie_webber@everett.wednet.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001030619:45:38
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Fun ideas for math awareness month

I am the director of a school food service department and am looking
for ideas for my April menu.  I thought that I would highlight April
as Math Awareness Month and include a couple "Ask Dr. Math" puzzles on
the menu.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®