Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2166

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: History of Math topics

View entire discussion

From: Kenneth Capp <capp.kenneth@ysd.wednet.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060114:18:16
Subject: Mathematical Mystery Tour

I concur. This is a wonderful tape and someone liberated my copy!!

It was produced by WGBH in Boston (4/1/85)? and aired on NOVA in March
of 1985(?).  I think its ISBN number is ISBN:0471407348.  I cannot
find another copy anywhere for sale so if someone can help me out I
would greatly appreciate it.

Ken

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question