From: David Lis <davidlis1@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001101014:59:16
Subject: Searching for Algebra Textbook

Thanks for taking a moment to read this.  I'm a first-year math
teacher at an alternative high school in Boston.  I have few
resources, and I'm interested in finding a good text for my kids.  It
seems a broad ranging Algebra-focused text would be most appropriate.
If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
                               Thanks again,
                               David Lis (EDCO Collaborative)

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question