From: Pat C

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001111023:17:24
Subject: Re: Trailblazers Math Program

I piloted this program three years ago with my first grade class. I found it to be a great program for motivating all of my students. The classroom teacher must be highly organized and well prepared. You cannot execute a lesson the morning of..... You must supplement "drill exercises" based on the strategies of Trailblazers. Mastery is not expected of the TRAILBLAZERS company until grade five. For New York City grade five mastery of math facts is too late. I welcome your questions and comments.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/