From: reding

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005041123:13:51
Subject: Re: My son can't do math thanks to trailblazers

We have hired a tutor and you can find very reasonable ones check your public library. Just ask if they know of any locals, usually they do. It helps take the load off you. We still help at home though. I tutor helps with some new ideas too!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/