From: Martha <mlleslie@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004020122:42:47
Subject: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

If there is any information, I have yet to find it.  I teach 2nd grade
and to be honest, hate Trailblazers.  The first grade book is
excellent but they move so quickly into carrying and borrowing that my
students are quickly lost.  I have looked all over for results from
this program.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®