From: Dee <NCMommy@nc.rr.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021010:46:04
Subject: Re: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

My daughter too is in Wake County.  I think Trail Blazers is the
pitts.  My daughter used to be at the top of her class in math, now
she's near the bottom.  It's so sad this county adopted such a stupid
program.

Have you heard of the WCPSS group on Yahoo?  If not e-mail me directly
and I'll send you the link.  Trail Blazers is also mentioned there.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/