Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Dee

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006021011:46:04
Subject: Re: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

My daughter too is in Wake County. I think Trail Blazers is the pitts. My daughter used to be at the top of her class in math, now she's near the bottom. It's so sad this county adopted such a stupid program. Have you heard of the WCPSS group on Yahoo? If not e-mail me directly and I'll send you the link. Trail Blazers is also mentioned there.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®