From: Lenore Beckley <labeck14@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004081020:43:35
Subject: organizing the materials  and the children

I'm a second grade teacher and I would like suggestions from others
about how they organize their children's DPP s and journal entries  .
It is so time consuming for some of the kids in the early part of the
year to organize. I was thinking of beginning the year by pasting the
DPPs on a page of a notebook for each day and let them write math
journal entries in that same book. Does anyone have any other
suggestions in addition to whatI mentioned (or changes. caveates) ?
Hopefully the class will later be able to do their own glueing as they
become organized

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®