From: Lenore Beckley

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004081020:43:35
Subject: organizing the materials and the children

I'm a second grade teacher and I would like suggestions from others about how they organize their children's DPP s and journal entries . It is so time consuming for some of the kids in the early part of the year to organize. I was thinking of beginning the year by pasting the DPPs on a page of a notebook for each day and let them write math journal entries in that same book. Does anyone have any other suggestions in addition to whatI mentioned (or changes. caveates) ? Hopefully the class will later be able to do their own glueing as they become organized

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/