From: monica

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006051518:25:03
Subject: Re: organizing the materials and the children

I have found it very helpful to type out the DPP for each unit and have them in a packet along with the unit that you are working on. I put these in a math folder and when they are complete at the end of the unit, I collect them and put the new unit and DPP in. It sounds like a lot but it is worth it because it keeps me and the kids organized in second grade!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/