From: monica <monicafick@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006051518:25:03
Subject: Re: organizing the materials  and the children

I have found it very helpful to type out the DPP for each unit and
have them in a packet along with the unit that you are working on.  I
put these in a math folder and when they are complete at the end of
the unit, I collect them and put the new unit and DPP in.  It sounds
like a lot but it is worth it because it keeps me and the kids
organized in second grade!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®