From: Lori Price <lprice1@nc.rr.clm>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004083116:57:13
Subject: Trailblazers switch in Wake County

I am also a Wake County parent.  Honestly, I did not realize that the
schools were switching to this program.  I simply thought that third
grade math had suddenly become more abstract.  So far, I am not
impressed and don't understand this decision.  I hope to hear from
someone!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®