Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lori Price

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004083117:57:13
Subject: Trailblazers switch in Wake County

I am also a Wake County parent. Honestly, I did not realize that the schools were switching to this program. I simply thought that third grade math had suddenly become more abstract. So far, I am not impressed and don't understand this decision. I hope to hear from someone!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®