Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: T.S

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007062619:54:22

Isn't this a place for TEACHERS to discuss curriculum? I am not trying to be rude but I was looking for a teacher's insight on teaching the curriculum. It is possible to teach math facts along with this curriculum. If the teacher of your child isn't doing this...maybe you should suggest it. In our county we are told we can supplement the curriculum when needed..this includes teaching basic facts.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®