From: T.S <rts98@alltel.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007062618:54:22
Subject: TEACHER'S LOUNGE

Isn't this a place for TEACHERS to discuss curriculum?  I am not
trying to be rude but I was looking for a teacher's insight on
teaching the curriculum. It is possible to teach math facts along with
this curriculum.  If the teacher of your child isn't doing
this...maybe you should suggest it.  In our county we are told we can
supplement the curriculum when needed..this includes teaching basic
facts.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®