From: Evelyn <mesi062604@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102321:22:34
Subject: Trailblazers you stink!!!

So my son a second grader with great grades is now at the bottom of
his math class because of this new program. I have the advantage of
being home and I have taught him all the math facts (at least I think
so). But, I decided to pull him out anyway and I am homeschooling him
because we already do alot of work at home and I don't have to deal
with this new curriculum. Plus I do think that if teachers wanted to
they could squeeze in some math facts and teach the kids real math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/