Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Evelyn

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007102322:22:34
Subject: Trailblazers you stink!!!

So my son a second grader with great grades is now at the bottom of his math class because of this new program. I have the advantage of being home and I have taught him all the math facts (at least I think so). But, I decided to pull him out anyway and I am homeschooling him because we already do alot of work at home and I don't have to deal with this new curriculum. Plus I do think that if teachers wanted to they could squeeze in some math facts and teach the kids real math.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®