Q&A #2193

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Trailblazers Math Program

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Latoya Giles

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004110913:14:11
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trailblazers score ratings vs. traditonal math teachings

Who decided to change to Trailblazers without the consent of the parents? I agree the parents need to unite. The question, how? Are we allowed to do a petition or call house to house? Does anybody have any answers to solve this problem? We can't wait until it's too late. The school system does not care if our children are mastering the concepts or not as long as they past their tests. I am product of Wake County Public schools and looking back on what I learned then and what I see going on now nothing much has changed. The magnet programs are no better than regular public schools. The bottom line is Trailblazers needs to be trashed and Saxon (which is EXCELLENT) and was used in my child's school last year should be brought back.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®