From: Beth <bazerella@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010718:23:43
Subject: Re: Trailblazer Questions - Parent

Hi, I am not sure when you posted this message but we moved here to DE
it will be two years Feb 2004.  I am told by my daughter's 3rd grade
teacher that she is the ONLY child that does not understand the
Trailblazer Math Program.  When I explained that we moved here during
my daughter's 1st grade here (1/2 way through), teacher indicated that
she missed the nuts and bolts of the program and that is probably why
she can't grasp it.

I have tried to find additional assistance that I can use at home
(software, worksheets, etc) to no avail.

Wondering what you have found out to date.

If you could email me back I would appreciate it.

thanks
Beth

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question