From: Beth

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004010718:23:43
Subject: Re: Trailblazer Questions - Parent

Hi, I am not sure when you posted this message but we moved here to DE it will be two years Feb 2004. I am told by my daughter's 3rd grade teacher that she is the ONLY child that does not understand the Trailblazer Math Program. When I explained that we moved here during my daughter's 1st grade here (1/2 way through), teacher indicated that she missed the nuts and bolts of the program and that is probably why she can't grasp it. I have tried to find additional assistance that I can use at home (software, worksheets, etc) to no avail. Wondering what you have found out to date. If you could email me back I would appreciate it. thanks Beth

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/