From: Missy <missbradley25@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003021420:47:29
Subject: Re: Math Bulletin Boards

Hi...I am a middle school math teacher (7th) and I need some creative
ideas for bulletin boards. Open house is coming up soon and I want to
have something impressive on my walls. Also if you have any activities
that I can do before open house that the students can show their
parents at open house...that would be great. Thanks for any ideas.
Missy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®