From: m dauterman

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999111217:08:12
Subject: dividing fractions

	I have found that drawing a picture of a length of fabric.  Ask the
question: How many 3/4 of a yard pieces can I get from this piece of
fabric that is 3 and 3/4 yards long helps them understand what you are
doing when you divide.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®