From: Lee Block <lblock@nscds.pvt.k12.il.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998100722:08:31
Subject: Heterogeneous grouping

	I am looking for some ideas on how to deal with the vast array of
abilities within one class in the teaching of algebra. I am finding
myself having to teach a concept, assign different homework assignmets
and therefore write different tests.

        I am also trying to come up with some ideas on how to
integrate algebra with humanities. Has anyone done this successfully?
If so, how?

Thanks for your input.

Lee Block

Post a reply to this message