Q&A #226

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Student ahead of the class

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lee Block

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998100722:08:31
Subject: Heterogeneous grouping

I am looking for some ideas on how to deal with the vast array of abilities within one class in the teaching of algebra. I am finding myself having to teach a concept, assign different homework assignmets and therefore write different tests. I am also trying to come up with some ideas on how to integrate algebra with humanities. Has anyone done this successfully? If so, how? Thanks for your input. Lee Block

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®