From: Lisa Murphy <lisa.murphy@gov.nb.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999092711:02:17
Subject: combined classes

	I am a Math Mentor with my school district, and have had many
requests for ideas in teaching combined classes.  The requests have
come from teachers from grades k-8.  A combined class is always a big
challenge.  I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you have that
I might be able to pass on to these teachers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/