From: Lisa Murphy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999092711:02:17
Subject: combined classes

I am a Math Mentor with my school district, and have had many requests for ideas in teaching combined classes. The requests have come from teachers from grades k-8. A combined class is always a big challenge. I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you have that I might be able to pass on to these teachers.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/