From: Mohammad

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004042301:25:20
Subject: Re: calculus text

We use "Calculus-Early Trancendentals" by James Stewart @ Rutgers . It's very good. I will also recommend "Calculus with Analytical Geometry" by Edwards and Penny. it has harder problems. Helped me a lot to get A's. Good luck on your search.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/