From: Pablo Ross <pabloross@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999050721:35:03
Subject: Re: US college calculus textbooks

   I would say that the most popular Calculus textbooks are the Larson
Calculus Book, which is quiet introductory, the Edwards & Penney
"Calculus with Analytic Geometry" which is a good book for Calculus I,
and the well known Calculus book from Apostol, a masterpiece, a Bible
and a Puzzle! (which is exc for Calculus II, III) in my humble
opinion, of course!
    I hope I could help, at least a little bit!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/