From: Jennifer <jchirila@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000111321:38:17
Subject: assessment

I am a new third grade teacher and I would like to know some good
assessments that will help me determine what level my students are at.
 From this information I will individualize my plans accordingly to
make sure each child is receiving instruction at his/her level.

Any information would be helpful. Thanks, Jennifer

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/