From: Brian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112500:15:08
Subject: Assessing Math Standards

How are you assessing whether or not students are meeting the math standards. I use a type of report card that lists all the standards in an equal amount over each 6 week grading period. It keeps me on track with knowing what and when I need to teach each standard. That way I'm not overwhelmed or second-guessing if I've Taught them. Because I have to report if students have met them, It sort of forces me to take a closer look at each student to determine if they know the standard or not. Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/