From: Brian <bkcomstock@usi.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003112423:15:08
Subject: Assessing Math Standards

How are you assessing whether or not students are meeting the math
standards.  I use a type of report card that lists all the standards
in an equal amount over each 6 week grading period.  It keeps me on
track with knowing what and when I need to teach each standard.  That
way I'm not overwhelmed or second-guessing if I've Taught them.
Because I have to report if students have met them, It sort of forces
me to take a closer look at each student to determine if they know the
standard or not.  Any thoughts or ideas on this?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/