From: Jessie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000030612:46:10
Subject: Parabola essay

I need help with a essay our math teacher assigned us. He what us to tell him what effects to the parabola there are when the variables are changed in the equation y= (x-h)^2 + k. Plus I would like definitions of each variable and what it controls on the parabola.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/