Teacher2Teacher

Q&A #2477

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Math Education

View entire discussion

From: Noemi Ocampo <no4568@csun.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999120319:50:00
Subject: Math education

	My name is Noemi a student at Cal State Northridge.  I am getting my
BA on Fall 2000 and I am looking forward to teach in a first grade
class.  I would like to get some help on how to build a unit of lesson
plans related to first grade math.  Also I would like some electronic
hints on how to obtain more resources for my future classroom.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/