From: Alan Androski <androsa@madison.k12.fl.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003050912:14:45
Subject: Re: NEW EXAMPLES OF GROWTH IN CALCULUS

Since this is a discussion about data and logarithms, I wanted to ask
this question. I was teaching how to graph using semi-log paper
yesterday and a student stumped me with a question- "How do you graph
zero on log paper? Can it be done? I don't see how when the graph is
all numbers that are powers of ten like 100, 10, 1, 0.1, 0.01, 0.001,
etc.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®