From: Tara Dumville <tdumville@pei.aibn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000012218:00:05
Subject: Math in k-3

An EXCELLENT book for teaching many early Math concepts such as
more/less is a book called, DEVELOPING NUMBER CONCEPTS USING UNIFIX
CUBES by Kathy Richardson.  I am in an Education program now and this
is the text we use.  It has many great ideas

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/