Q&A #255

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching more/less in Kindergarten

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Tara Dumville

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000012219:00:05
Subject: Math in k-3

An EXCELLENT book for teaching many early Math concepts such as more/less is a book called, DEVELOPING NUMBER CONCEPTS USING UNIFIX CUBES by Kathy Richardson. I am in an Education program now and this is the text we use. It has many great ideas

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®