From: Learning Games <learningmediamatch@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2011011123:47:38
Subject: i think so..

 8th grade is a good time to start Alegbra I, as long as the students
can remain engaged - algebra computer games can help  If you're
looking for algebra games, I would suggest trying
http://www.learningmediamatch.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®