From: Marty S.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001020423:53:39
Subject: Re: Classroom Openers

I find some of the best ways to grab the students attention is which a mathematical "magic" trick, such as a card trick, calculator trick, etc. I have also incorporated into my daily lessons a thinking question of the day. It is the first thing they ask my for when I walk in the class. They seem to be keen to be on time to class, just to hear the question.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/