Q&A #2599

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Classroom Openers

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Reni

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008080921:16:58
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Classroom Openers

I use the 24 cards also. They even have ones with fractions on them. It's fun to watch the students trying to figure out the problem...sometimes they figure them out quickly and others take more time. I plan to make a tic-tac-toe bulletin board using the 24 cards for extra credit. I found the idea on-line at a college web-site. Many great bulletin board ideas for teachers. The web site is http://faculty.kutztown.edu/schaeffe/BulletinBoards/bbs.html . If this doesn't work I googled math bulletin boards and clicked on Interactive bulletin boards.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®