Q&A #2599

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Classroom Openers

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: john ford

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005090723:26:43
Subject: 9th grade math

Setting the mathematical tone Two students will be asked to come to the front of the room. Each student will draw a card with out looking at it. They will place the card on their forehead so that everyone can see their card except them. At this point, the class can see both cards and each volunteer can see only the other’s card. I will ask someone in the class to tell me what the numbers on each volunteers’ heads add up to. Once I call on someone, the volunteers must figure out what their card is from the answer the class gave and the other students card. Whoever answers first, wins, and stays up for the next challenger.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®