From: Eileen Parker

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031815:22:01
Subject: partitioning

Partitioning means to break something into equal parts. Like if had a pizza and asked my students......how would I slice this pizza if I wanted to give one slice to eight people? This would be partitioning. Try this college text Helping children learn mathmatics 8th edition reys lindquist lambdin and smith

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/