From: Eileen Parker <epark424@bellsouth.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008031814:22:01
Subject: partitioning

Partitioning means to break something into equal parts. Like if  had a
pizza and asked my students......how would I slice this pizza if I
wanted to give one slice to eight people? This would be partitioning.

Try this college text
Helping children learn mathmatics 8th edition reys lindquist lambdin
and smith

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®