From: Kristina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002092611:07:18
Subject: Re: learning to tell time

Hi Serena, I went to google to search for places you can go on the Web to get ideas for teaching your granddaughter to tell time. There were so many good ideas that I won't try to list them here. Go to: http://google.com/ Type in the search box: learn tell time (or something similar) You'll get applets to play with, worksheets, activities, etc. Good luck!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/