Q&A #281

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra 2 applications

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: joel goldentyer

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003042320:15:30
Subject: irrational numbers

How do I convert from the decimal form of an irrational number to a 'simpler' form like the square root of 2 over two? Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.