From: Nikki <Lucy0040@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000112610:33:56
Subject: Math Series

i know that the original message about math series is quite old, but I
hope someone is still out there.  Our school is about to form a
committee to choose a new math series, too.  So, I am interested as to
what series was chosen by the original message writer.  HELP!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/