From: Martha Moran

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001042200:29:48
Subject: Re: Re: math pilot

Dear Debra, I am a SpEd teacher in a K-3 building. I use Saxon Math and find it excepional as it is in small increments and reviews continually. It misses some things and probably starts subtraction too late in the year, but for Sped children it is great. It gives them a wonderful sense of confidence. It does maintain the same format which could be difficult for the children when they have to change to another program in later years. There was a lady talking about Everyday Math and how it presented the idea in different formats. I think this would be good. But I am stuck on Saxon. Martha Moran

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/