From: Cheri Dumont <cdeumont1750@comcast.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060500:59:13
Subject: Re: Re: Re: math pilot

I have been using Saxon the past three years.  I like that it reviews
previously taught skills over and over again. The problem with it is
there is no supplemental work.  I have to make up my own activities to
help challenge some of the bright kids and pull worksheets from other
sources for remedial help.  That's how I found this site.  I am
begining my search now for some ideas to help out a high achieving
second grader that I already know I will be getting next year.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/