From: Cheri Dumont

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005060500:59:13
Subject: Re: Re: Re: math pilot

I have been using Saxon the past three years. I like that it reviews previously taught skills over and over again. The problem with it is there is no supplemental work. I have to make up my own activities to help challenge some of the bright kids and pull worksheets from other sources for remedial help. That's how I found this site. I am begining my search now for some ideas to help out a high achieving second grader that I already know I will be getting next year.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/