From: John Seybert <jseybert@worldnet.att.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001042715:57:44
Subject: Case studeies for teacher programs dealing with teacher leadership

	I am working on my disertation at Indiana University, Bloomington.
My topic is "Lead teachers at the Elementary Level in the Indianapolis
Public Schools".

I am looking for case studies to build a framework for my topic.

Any information or insights will be appreciated.

John Seybert

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®