Q&A #2818

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Best math series

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: John Seybert

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001042715:57:44
Subject: Case studeies for teacher programs dealing with teacher leadership

I am working on my disertation at Indiana University, Bloomington. My topic is "Lead teachers at the Elementary Level in the Indianapolis Public Schools". I am looking for case studies to build a framework for my topic. Any information or insights will be appreciated. John Seybert

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®