From: Sue Totz <suetotz@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001101415:28:57
Subject: Math Series

WIll you help me?  My principal requestes me to locate information
about the Pizazz Math Series for middle school teachers.  Please
advise me where to look for information on this series.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/