Q&A #2818

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Best math series

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: annie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002073007:25:14
Subject: Re: Math Series

Sue, I don't know if you have located information on the Math with Pizazz series. It is published by Creative Publications, which is now a part of the Wright Group. The web site does not have information on it, but you can call them at 1-800-523-2371. Each book in the series covers grades 5-8. I've ordered the first book which covers whole number computations. I haven't received it yet. I was told it has self-correcting work sheets that I plan to use for review and homework.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®