From: Jan Parsons <janpar@juno.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002110818:44:52
Subject: Re: Math Trailblazers

We've been using MTB for 5 years and habe had great results.  In fact,
our 3rd and 5th graders are first in the state.  And our district has
the same proportion of low economic, hispanic, and African American
students as the state.  We should be on average with the state but in
fact have closed the gap.  Our 3rd graders (90%) meet the standard,
and 80% of the 5th graders.

Can't say enough.  Look at the website for Kendallhunt.com and read
more about it.

Check out the new publication about all the NSF curricula....from LEA,
"Standards-based School Mathematics Curricula, ed by SENK and THOMPSON

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/