Q&A #2818

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Best math series

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: James E. White

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002081814:25:43
Subject: Interactive Mathematical Stories

I would like to suggest that you visit The New Mathwright Library and Cafe at http://www.mathwright.com Following is a brief description: The New Mathwright Library is a FREE (and growing) collection of more than 200 interactive, electronic mathematics and science "books" at the University and Secondary level. These books have been developed by College and Secondary School mathematics and science teachers (and sometimes by their students) since 1991. They may be read on any Windows machines. Students and Teachers build their own private mathematics library on any of their computers, and read (off line) at their own pace, as they participate in our unique Interactive stories and ask their own questions! They may also read our Microworlds on line in your browser. When visitors register in the Library for the first time, they may download a free ActiveX Control, called the MathwrightWeb Control for online reading, or The Mathwright32 Reader for offline reading. These are "readers" for the books collected here.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®