From: Ed Debakey <Swelsh89@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005032920:52:36
Subject: Old Math Movies

I'm a brand new teacher. I used to love watching these math TV shows
on PBS. I can't remember their name and would love to find them and
show them to my kids. It taught Middle School Math. It was about two
kids investigating the dissapearence of a High School Class and a
crazy Janitor. Please tell me if you know the name.
Thank you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®