Q&A #2818

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Best math series

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Connie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005111310:44:06
Subject: Saxon math

Saxon math is the first program I have ever worked with that was loved by students, teachers, AND parents. It is a perfect combination of spiraling and scaffolding AND it raised our K-6 school tests scores without giving up the true teahcing we want to be doing. On the other hand, the secondary levels rejected it because it does not separate topics the way they like (geopmetry, algebra, etc.) but teaches all in an integrated fashion.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®