From: Connie <snow-bird@charter.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005111309:44:06
Subject: Saxon math

Saxon math is the first program I have ever worked with that was loved
by students, teachers, AND parents. It is a perfect combination of
spiraling and scaffolding AND it raised our K-6 school tests scores
without giving up the true teahcing we want to be doing. On the other
hand, the secondary levels rejected it because it does not separate
topics the way they like (geopmetry, algebra, etc.) but teaches all in
an integrated fashion.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®