From: Sarah Merrick <smerrick@hdo.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050923:04:04
Subject: Re:best math series

I am also looking for a new math program. We have been using Everyday
Math and it has been a nightmare with my students in 2nd grade who are
very low in reading skills. They have hated the workbook and are
overwhelmed by the math boxes pages. The games are great, but we don't
have the hour and a half that is suggested for the program to work. I
am looking for anyone who has used Investigations in Number, Data, and
Space? Has anyone tried it?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®