From: Sarah Merrick

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002051000:04:04
Subject: Re:best math series

I am also looking for a new math program. We have been using Everyday Math and it has been a nightmare with my students in 2nd grade who are very low in reading skills. They have hated the workbook and are overwhelmed by the math boxes pages. The games are great, but we don't have the hour and a half that is suggested for the program to work. I am looking for anyone who has used Investigations in Number, Data, and Space? Has anyone tried it?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/