From: donna

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002072319:56:01
Subject: Re: Re:best math series

I have also worked with the Investigation series.  If you thought
Everyday Math was a nightmare I think you will have difficulty with
Investigations.  I have worked with both and like them both, but
Investigations is even more constructivist than Everyday Math. There
is not the reading difficulty with Investigations, but you really need
to know your stuff.  Staff development is a must.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/