From: Jan Kapferer <kapfererj@kentplace.summit.nj.us>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999020813:48:39
Subject: Re: gifted middle school

We are using the University of Chicago materials and teach their
Transition Course to 6th grade, Algebra to 7th grade and Geometry to
8th grade.  They are very sophisticated materials, language-based with
an emphasis on problem-solving. We have a selective student body (an
independent girls' school) but we find that most of our girls are very
successful and rise to the challenge.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®